Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thankful Month - Day 1

Every November on facebook I write what I'm thankful for each day. I decided to add it to my blog, since I've been neglecting it for a while now! Oops!!! Here's today's...

Hattie Prudhomme

Last night was a blast trick or treating w/ the boys, but I have to say one of my favorite parts was when this little girl dressed as a princess came to the door. I gave her some candy and told her how beautiful she looked then she ran back to her momma and told her what I said and she added, "Wasn't that so nice!" It just melted my heart.

We should all give people more compliments and smiles b/c you never know, that person might be having a bad day and need to hear those kind words or see that smile!!! So since today is November 1st (my thankful month) I'm thankful for smiling faces and kind words!!!! What are y'all thankful for?!!!

(Our Halloween costumes!) 


So as I asked in the fb post, what are y'all thankful for today? Happy Thursday y'all!!!






1 comment:

  1. Awww. That is so sweet!
    LOVE the Halloween pic. Y'all are so cool! :)

    I'm thankful for all the fun we had on Halloween. It really was a great night.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete