First was my entry way closet. This is where I keep my vacuum, gift bags, wrapping paper, and birthday decor!
Way better!!! Next up were two small drawers in my kitchen.
This is the drawer where I keep all the birthday, Christmas and Thank you cards!!!!
Check out that Twilight card I meant to send my niece like 2 years ago and just now found. I wonder if she would think it was funny if I sent it to her now. Hey it has a really cool poster in it!!! Bonus!!!
This drawer is where we keep cords, chargers, old iphones & ipods.
See that ugly velvet pouch thingy? Well it's some weird cell phone carrier that hangs around your neck. My aunt gave it to my mom for Christmas and of course my mom thought it was the dumbest gift ever! Ha! So it's a running joke that my mom hides it somewhere in my house when she visits and when I find it I return the favor & hide it some where in her stuff. Yep, she hid it in the drawer & I finally found it! I guess I can hide it somewhere in her Mother's Day gift!!!
Last but not least I'll leave y'all with the best Chicken n Dumplin recipe!!! Y'all will want to thank me after trying these. They're so good that they'll make ya want to slap ya momma!!!
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (or leftover chicken)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2 (10 ounce) packages refrigerated biscuit dough, torn into pieces
- chicken broth
- Place the chicken, butter, soup, and onion in a slow cooker, and fill with enough chicken broth to cover.
- Cover, and cook for 5 to 6 hours on High. About 60 minutes before serving, place the torn biscuit dough in the slow cooker. Cook until the dough is no longer raw in the center.
My fairy Godmother, Paula Deen might have been speakin' to me cause I put way more butter than that in & I throw in some whole milk!!! Hey, I'm just keepin it honest with y'all folks!!! Hope y'all try'em & love'em!!! Happy Thursday y'all!!!