Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Goodwill Wardrobe

This is the shirt I found last week at Goodwill and I'm loving it!!! The back is soooo adorable!



I got my carpi/jeans at goodwill too a while back. The white tank I have on under the shirt I swear I wear it everyday. It's like spandex material and sucks everything in!! It's the reason I look thin, holla!!!


This shirt I found at Goodwill too! I just loved the saying on it, "Let us love in action and truth." Of course I had to google it and come to fine out it's a bible verse!!! 1 John 3:18!!! Lovin it even more now.

 Well I'm off to buy some containers for some cleaning and organizing I'm doin' (I might swing by Goodwill for some junkin' too, shhhhhhh don't tell my hubby, ha)!!!! Happy Wednesday Y'all!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think it's funny when some friends of mine who are all about labels tell me they like something I am wearing, and I realize I got it at Goodwill, ha ha. Goodwill stores can be great if you have the time and patience to hunt through everything.

    ReplyDelete