Monday, September 20, 2010

First Dates, Homecoming, & Baby Showers

Friday night Jonathan had his first movie date! He's only 13 and growing up so fast. His dad dropped him off at the theater to meet up with is little girlfriend and some other friends. Then Saturday night they had their homecoming for their little league football team. They looked so cute!!!



Saturday during the day me and Evan headed to Sarah's (Justin's brother's wife) baby shower. It was so much fun! Her family and friends were just the sweetest people! I had so much fun talking and laughing with everyone.


Sarah is such a beautiful mommy to be here with her sister Laura!!! ( I have no clue why my pics are soooo huge something is going on with blogger.) Sunday we just hung out around the house and watched football. btw- GO TEXANS!!! That game was amazing and I can't wait for next weekend when they beat those Cowgirls!!! We had a wonderful weekend. Hope y'all did too and have a happy Monday!!!

7 comments:

  1. That is so cute he went on his first movie date! Hope he had a good time :)

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my....I'm not ready for that...my oldest is 9...it's getting too close!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, first movie...that is big! and he is a cutie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how all the Texan fans are calling the Cowboys the Cowgirls!! What a great weekend, all these kids are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't worry- us Cowboy fans are calling them Cowgirls too right now. Don't even get me started....and I'm a season ticket holder. UGH!!

    First movie date??? So darn cute!! They look like babies though. They're not old enough to be dating yet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, a first date??? At thirteen??? Wow. I was such a nerd. I think I had my first date when I was 16. ;)

    Great pics!

    ReplyDelete