1. Right now outside this morning it is 65 degrees here in SE Texas! I feels so nice. I just love this weather. It makes me feel frisky! Ha!
2. Friday night we went to the ZZ Top and Tom Petty concert. Both bands were great and I always enjoy ZZ Top! The best part was this drunk guy who was sporting a mullet and a Bad Company muscle shirt. He was dancing all over the place and playing air guitar. My cheeks hurt from laughing so hard at him!!!
3. Last night I kept feeling like something was crawling on me and biting me. I really didn't pay too much attention because I was so sleepy. This morning after getting dressed I went back to straighten the bed and I saw tiny little ants crawling on my side of the bed. Yikes and where in the heck did they come from?!
4. It was not a good weekend for our football teams around these parts. LaPorte High School (the school I went to) lost against their long time rival, UT lost, and of course the Texans were beat by the Cowgirls. Oh well at least Evan had a blast watching football all weekend! He kept saying, " Are you ready for some football!" Ha!
5. The boys decided to have Nerf gun fights all weekend long and I'm still finding those dang bullets scattered all over the house. At least Justin was finally able to get the one down that they shot at the sky light in our kitchen which is like 20 something feet high! UGH!!! BOYS!!!
Well I'm off to go clean and open up the windows to let this nice weather in! Hope y'all had a great weekend, we sure did with all our family & friends. Hope y'all have a great Monday too!!!