So here you go...hope you try it and fall in love too!!!
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (or leftover chicken)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2 (10 ounce) packages refrigerated biscuit dough, torn into pieces
- chicken broth
- Place the chicken, butter, soup, and onion in a slow cooker, and fill with enough chicken broth to cover.
- Cover, and cook for 5 to 6 hours on High. About 60 minutes before serving, place the torn biscuit dough in the slow cooker. Cook until the dough is no longer raw in the center.
See I told you it was easy-peasy!!! Hope y'all have a great Thursday!!!