Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Best Bathroom Cleaner Ever!!!

OMG! I found the best bathroom cleaner. And yes I found it on Pinterest!!!


All you need is vinegar and blue dawn liquid soap. Put a cup of each in a spray bottle and that's it!!! I cleaned the boys toilet and it got rid of that "boy smell"! I also sprayed it on my glass shower and both bathtubs and let it sit than just wiped it off with a damp rag. Wow! No more soap scum! I've been trying everything under the sun to clean my glass shower and nothing worked, but this seemed to do the trick!!! I'm one happy momma!!!
Hope y'all have a great Tuesday & happy cleaning!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am going to have to try that. I can't ever clean our shower door, ever! I have used vinegar before as a cleaner, but it left that smell. I love the idea of mixing it with Dawn. Thanks for the tip. I love to clean! Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete