Saturday, March 3, 2012

Not Feeling It Today!

I think Bob Marley said it best...
Today didn't start out on the right note at all! Drama crept it's way into my morning. I just hate it when I'm dragged into a situation that I tried to avoid. I just hate it when I've been blamed for things that didn't happen. Not fair. I really hate with a passion when someone accuses me of being a bad parent and not caring for my children when they mean the world to me. There is nothing in this world that I wouldn't do for all four of my boys. How dare they?! Before you talk about people & point fingers take a long look in the mirror. NO one is perfect!!!

Thanks for listening to my rant. I just needed to vent before I explode!
Hope y'all have a great weekend & that I turn mine around!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment