Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday!

Okay it's Wednesday and I'm linking up over at The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday!


This first outfit I ended up changing out of. The shirt was waaaayyyy to big! In fact most of my clothes are too big. Yay I'm loosing weight, but now I'm in between sizes!



This outfit I wore to go run errands. I don't really like the way the shirt was fitting! Yuck, it looks sloppy!



This is what I wore to the boys baseball practice. We have it every night. UGH! I'm already tired of it. Ha!!!
Hope y'all go check out WIWW and if it's y'alls first time visiting, thanks & hope y'all take a look around!!!
Happy Wednesday Y'all!!!

3 comments:

  1. Yay for losing weight is right! What a great problem to have!! I like your cute striped top :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for losing weight! I love your hair!

    ReplyDelete