Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday is Good!

Well happy Good Friday y'all. I'm having a better day today and yesterday wasn't that bad after all. I actually was able to get some things done. The boys and I cleaned their rooms. That was a large task. They were so bad you couldn't even walk in them. Then last night I started filling the eggs for the Easter egg hunt.


I eventually ran out of eggs. I have four bags of candy left, so later I'm going to have to go buy some more eggs!!! Yes I go a little over board, but I just love watching all the kids get so excited over the eggs!


I also have to go order our nephew Eric's birthday cake. His birthday is tomorrow, but we'll celebrate it on Easter. Also I want to say that yesterday in the mail I received a Thank You card from Crystalle. It was her party we went to last Saturday and that I wrote about here. She even used the cards I got her to write the note on! See I told you they were cute! Ha!


I also received a blog award from my bloggy friend Nic over at Blessed With A Full House. She's a momma of four. She's been going through a lot lately in her life and still manages to keep a positive and loving attitude. I'm so happy to call her my friend. Go check her blog out and show her some love!!!



Well I'm off to go workout and get the boys ready. We're heading to my sisters (3 hours away) for the Dogwood Festival that's going on tomorrow. I wish Jonathan was with us this weekend, but he's with his dad at a beach house for Easter. I guess if I was 13 I would choose the beach over an egg hunt too! Don't worry about Justin being all alone either. He'll be at home tomorrow recovering from a bachelor party he's going to tonight! Ha! Hope y'all have a great Good Friday and Easter weekend!!!

7 comments:

  1. I want to be a mommy of 4!!!!!

    Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOA Casey!!!!!

    So glad that girl ended up having some manners afterall. And that stationary is very cute!
    Have a fun Easter with your boys! Looks like they'll have plenty of egg hunting. :)

    p.s. Good job on the exercising and weight loss! I need to get my butt in gear too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Good Friday! We had an Easter egg hunt today at Greg's mom's house it was 80 degrees here today! We have three more to go to this weekend! I know what ya mean about going all out for Easter Egg hunts....I love seeing the kiddo's faces too! Have fun filling those eggs!

    I heart those cards....ya know I'm a super big Zebra and pink girl....super cute glad she sent you a thank you :0)

    That's awesome you are sticking to your diet and excercising....You can do it girly.....

    Have a great Easter Weekend friend
    xoxo
    Summer ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That card is super cute! I'm such a sucker for monograms.

    Hope you have a great weekend!! Enjoy your Easter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heart Easter! I hope you have a happy one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a great Easter!! :)

    ReplyDelete