Wednesday, May 12, 2010

MIA

Sorry I've been missing in action it seems lately! I've been running around trying to round things up for my garage sale we're having on May 22. I have to have it at Justin's brother's house because our HOA won't allow us to have them. Thanks Amanda & Tony! I've started to fill up our exercise room with everything. It looks like a war zone! The only thing I'm scared about is that I had a dream a month ago that I sold all the baby stuff in a garage sale and then found out I was pregnant. I put all the baby stuff in the pile and knocked really hard on a large piece of wood! Ha! During the process of collecting junk I've also been trying to change out the boys clothes in their closets. I'm big on hand me downs. I guess it is a good thing I have all boys! Getting the boys & Justin to put things into the garage sale is so hard. I live in a house full of pack rats! I'm also debating on getting rid of our pool table. I still can't make up my mind on that one. Well I hope y'all are having a great Wednesday. I'm off to round up some more junk!

9 comments:

  1. It seems like lots of us have been MIA more with the weather starting to warm up and it almost being summer time and all! I betcha will all be back to bloggin in the winter more LOL...

    Oooh a Garage Sale....love them although I don't like having them as much LOL....lots of work! You have to find stuff and price stuff and sell stuff and well I am sure ya know LOL....

    Good luck with it all, I hope you do great with it! I know you are gonna think I am a bigger ding dong then I already am but what is a HOA?

    xoxo
    Summer :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Garage sales are a lot of work! Whew! I can understand why you've been so busy.

    I gave away my boys' baby clothes a while ago. It was really hard for me to do. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a dream! That would be my luck! After Steven was born, I swore I would never marry or birth a baby again. I bit my tongue after Bryce was born. I gave away everything! Good luck on the sale! We have been super busy too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our garage sale is Saturday and I have company arriving tomorrow for a wedding on Sat evening. Good timing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to be trying to get a garage sale going in the next couple of weeks too. It is a good time to have them before the summer heat sets in. :) Hope you sell everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh the planning of a garage sale makes you realize how much uselsss junk you have lying around, huh? At least that's what happens when we get ready for ours:), we missed our neighborhood sale and our HOA won't allow them either, so guess we have a long time to wait for the next one-I'm sure we'll have tons of stuff by then!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are having a yard sale that day too! :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ugh...power to you girl! I HATE getting stuff (junk) ready for a garage sale. I've had old clothes sitting in a tub for almost 3 years and I finally bagged them up last week and dumped them at the donation center. I kept saving them thinking I would have a sale one day, but who knows when that will happen! Good luck...hope you make a few extra (hundred) bucks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG I have lots of stuff that i was gonna just give to goodwill but i wanted to sale it but I don't have a house to do it at....Girl give me a call :)

    ReplyDelete