1. I've figured out that if I don't get at least 9 hours of sleep I'm not a happy camper. I'm sluggish, grumpy and I don't want to do ANYTHING! Ugh!
2. The best feeling in the world is when your baby falls asleep in your lap with their little head on your chest. Evan did that last night and it just melted my heart.
3. I'm in love with a new energy drink right now. Cran-energy. It's oceanspray brand and it taste just like regular cranberry juice. I love it because it's natural and doesn't give you the jitters like all those other energy drinks!
4. I hate the summer time. Don't get me wrong I love that the kids are out of school and we get to do some fun activities, but I really do prefer fall and winter! Cool weather, comfort foods, football and holidays...what's not to love?! (We live in SE Texas so no snow for us.)
5. When I was growing up sometimes my mom would call us by the wrong name and I swore that I would never do that...yeah right. I think every mother with more than one child does it! Well yesterday I was asking Jaxon to go do something and I accidentally called him Ethan and he said, " Why don't you give us name tags to wear, so you can get our names right." Ha! I wonder what Michele Duggar does and if she ever gets her kids names right on the first try!!!
Well that's my randomness that's on my mind! If you want to play along go to lowercase letters and link up. Hope y'all have a great Monday!!!