Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Weigh-In Wednesday

I'm baaaaaccccckkkkk (again, hopefully for good this time)!!!! Today I'm gonna start this new journey with something that I'm working on...my weight. My weight loss journey started last January when I weighed in at 202!!! YEP that's right, waaaayyyy too big for my 5'3" body. 


So I tried the HCG diet and it took me two rounds of it and one long year to reach 152!!! That's right a 50lb loss! Holla!!! 


The only thing was I hated that I wasn't eating enough food (which is unhealthy) and since I wasn't eating a lot of calories I couldn't exercise (which is also bad). So fast forward to today...I'm still in the 150s, but barely. Today I weighed in at 156.6! I've been trying to do different exercise routines trying to find what works for me, but today is a sad sad day! My elliptical broke on me! Booooooo!!!


So now I've decided to start the Jillian Michael's 30 day shred (this is my umpteenth time to start it)!


It's a great workout and even leaves you walking a little funny (that's what she said! Ha!)!!! The next problem for me to figure out is how to change the way I eat. Let's face it that's the biggest challenge of all because I'm from Texas and I love my southern food (I'll talk about this more next week)!!! 

So are any of you lovelies trying to lose weight or get back in shape?!!! Got any tips, please share. This momma could use all the help I can get!!! Happy Wednesday y'all!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes. I'm trying to lose weight. I have been exercising and eating right, no alcohol, lots of water. Very small results. I really only have 5 or 10 more pounds to lose, but it is making me crazy.
    Dr. Oz is promoting this new thing called Pure Garcinia Cambogia Extract that is supposed to melt your fat away. Normally I don't buy into this stuff but Dr. Oz swears by it so that makes my ears perk up. I may have to try it out.
    Good luck to ya! I have Jillian's Shred too. It kicks your butt. Also, try running. Nothing gets weight off like running and it is a great stress reliever!

    By the way, you look fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete