Thursday, March 28, 2013

Hide Your Crazy

Confession time peeps...I haven't worked out all week except for an hour of cardio I did on Monday. Yep pretty P.O.ed at myself!!! So what did I wake up with this morning...an anxiety attack.

I know that since I started working out I haven't had hardly any attacks. My crazy hasn't snuck up on me in fore-eva. It's pretty exhausting trying to hide your crazy and this momma was happy that I wasn't having to do it anymore. 


So lesson learned! Tomorrow morning (because it's too late & I have like 52 hrs of baseball games I have to sit through tonight) I plan on getting my sweat on!!! Happy Thursday y'all!!!


ps. I just found this blog written by Skinny Meg and have been stalking reading it all day! I think I have a new girl crush. Love her story. Her house is amazing (wish I could use all that pink in my house but I'm overruled be all the testosterone up in my crib)!!! Plus her post today was exactly what I needed to read (God bopping me on my noggin' again)!!!! Check her out!!!

3 comments:

  1. Yes! I know what you mean. I went for a run today and now I feel so much more sane. If only I could run 24 hours a day! ;) The serene, stress relief only lasts so long with a house full of kids, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right here is the right site for anyone who
    wishes to find out about this topic. You understand so
    much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I really would want to…HaHa).
    You definitely put a new spin on a topic which has been written about for many years.
    Excellent stuff, just wonderful!

    Look at my blog post Arabic Books

    ReplyDelete