Sunday, January 23, 2011

Weekly Plan


What's for Dinner!


Sunday-Salad
Monday-Baked Chicken
Tuesday-Chicken & Dumplings
Wednesday-Italian Chicken & Pasta
Thursday-Pizza (maybe)
Friday-Chicken Fried Chicken
Saturday-Going out to eat Mexican food for SIL birthday!

Goals for the Week!

Clean my closet.
Start my new book Reshaping It All (which I won from a blog)

What the boys are up to!!!

Jonathan has a basketball game on Thursday.
Work with them on keeping their rooms clean (pray for me please! Ha!)!!!

Hope y'all had a great weekend!!!

5 comments:

  1. I like this post. I plan our meals out too! Actually today my goal is to make out my list/recipes and get to the store. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm! I wanna come over on Tuesday night and Wednesday night to eat...yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a great week! Good luck with the closet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to plan our meals out...maybe you doing it and posting about it will give me the much-needed motivation :)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it when I see other people's meal plans b/c it inspires me with ideas I wouldn't have thought of!

    ReplyDelete