Friday, February 17, 2012

InstaFriday

Hey y'all, it's Friday!!! I'm linking up over at Life Rearranged for InstaFriday again!

life rearranged

These are the little Valentine's and candy I got the boys. I always get them something, but I don't really go all out because they think Valentine's Day is mushy & for girls!!!


These are all the vitamins that I've been taking (plus a B12 shot that's not in the pic). So far my combo seems to be working!


Evan was working hard yesterday. Yes that's a koozy on his hand, that's just the way he rolls!!! Ha!


Hope y'all have a great Friday!!!

3 comments:

  1. Love your child-labor! :) So cute. I think I bought the same candy for my girls. THey love it and think it is the best. Happy day to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your valentine treats- so adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love how he's working so hard!!! and the v-day treats...too cute

    ReplyDelete