I've decided to try my hand at monthly menu planning. I've seen a couple of bloggers doing it. I figured it might help me stay on track and keep my grocery bill down. So here's our monthly menu...
1. Chili 15. Beef Stew
2. Chicken Fried Chicken 16. Chicken Pot Pie
3. Steaks 17. Homemade Pizza
4. Boiled Shrimp 18. Hamburgers
5. OFF Super Bowl Party 19. Spaghetti
6. Whole Baked Chicken 20. Ethan's Birthday-his choice
7. Pot Roast in crockpot 21. Fat Tuesday-Eating Out
8. Chicken Noodle Soup 22. Jaxon's Birthday-his choice
9. Chinese Chicken 23. Grilled Chicken
10. Pizza Rolls 24. Pizza Rolls
11. Hot Dogs 25. Boy's Birthday Party
12. Lasagna 26. Baked Ziti
13. Pineapple Chicken 27. Chicken Stir-fry
14. Steaks 28. BBQ Sandwiches
29. Pork Squash Stew
So there it is! So far it seems to be working. I went to the store yesterday and bought the first two weeks worth of groceries and only spent $116. Holla!!! I did buy stuff for breakfasts and lunches, but my main focus was dinner.
So what do y'all do for menu plans? And to cut your grocery bill? Hope y'all have a great Wednesday!!!