Tuesday, April 16, 2013

5ish Wake Up Call

I DID IT!!! WHAT.WHAT!!! I actually woke up this morning at 5am (ok so I hit the snooze button until about 5:20). I got dressed. Drank the last of my Spark (love that ish, but man it's expensive. need to save up to buy some more). And I headed out the door for some cardio...


As soon as I did I was thinking maybe this wasn't such a good idea considering it was still dark outside. I kept imagining the boogie man jumping out to snatch me! I only had one earbud in, so I could hear if someone was sneaking up on me!!! After about 45 mins of freaking the ish out gettin' my sweat on I brought my workout back inside. We have a badass weight machine so I did that until about 6:30. Then I did my squats for this challenge thingy I've decided to do...


Now I'm sore and walking funny (that's what she said, ha)!!! Even though I.am.not a morning person I'm so happy I did it!!! Hopefully I can keep it up and keep the crazy thoughts of the dark out of my head!!! Happy Tuesday y'all!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! All it takes is just one day to get started! Keep with it, you'll be thankful you did :)

    ReplyDelete