Thursday, April 18, 2013

Just a Lazy Day

Yesterday TOM came knockin' at my door & this momma was in pain. Poor little Evan asked me what was wrong and I told him that I have "girl problems". So he told me to go get my "girl problem thingy" (aka heating pad) and go lay on the couch! Funny thing, I always tell the boys I have "girl problems" when I get cramps and not once in all these years have any on them questioned what "girl problems" are! Yep, they're gonna grow up to be really smart husbands! Ha!!!

So we decided to just watch bad reality tv, build some airplanes with blocks, and just hang out in our jammies.

(I found these pics that Evan did yesterday! So proud! Ha!)

After picking up the other boys from school we did pretty much the same, but threw in some scooter ridin'! (Yes they do ride them inside sometimes & I've come to terms with it. With so many boys I have to pick & choose my battles or I'd be crazier than I already am.) Holla y'all, for our first week night off of baseball in a while too!!!


Oh BTW we were still in our jammies...


I felt bad for being so bitchy to Justin the night before (can y'all say PMS?!), so I decided to make him some cookies!


Okay I didn't workout. For one I was in pain and two I decided NOT to do my cardio at 5am in the dark!!! The other day really scared the bejeezus out of me. I really need to figure out what I can do to fit my workout in and how to get my cardio some other way. My eating was crap yesterday too. Did I mention TOM?! I need to get my stuff together & get back on track!!! Happy Thursday y'all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment