Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Weigh-In Wednesday

UUUUUUGGGGGHHHHH!!! Yep that's me screaming my head off. I weighed myself this morning and I am not a happy momma. The freakin' thing said I was at 162. That's like a 10lb weight gain in a few weeks. Really?! What is wrong with me?! Okay so I totally know a few of those lbs are from me having TOM right now and I'm looking a few months preggo from being bloated. Not a pretty sight y'all!!!

I know what my problem is...I'M LAZY!!! For reals! I haven't worked out like I used to or like I want to. (I know it's all mental & in my head. I need those evil voices to shut it down.) Plus I've been eating crap!


This was my dinner last night while I was at the ballpark. Give me a break peeps, I was there for 6hrs. Yep, you read that right. 3 boys, 3 games at 3 different ballparks!!! (not to mention the 3+ hrs I was in the car taking them to school & their games.) Sweet baby Jesus give me wine strength until this season is over!!!


BTW-I stumbled onto this blog called She's a Big Star & she was having a linky party for Weigh-In Wednesday, so I decided wth & jumped right in. If y'all are visiting from over there, HOLLA & thanks for stoppin' by!!! Happy Wednesday y'all!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment