Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Weigh-In Wednesday

Not such a happy Weigh-In Wednesday. I've been eating all the crap I can find and shovin' it into my mouth it seems. So I really shouldn't be too surprised with my weight gain.

 (Tilt your head to read this cause for some reason I couldn't rotate the pic. Ugh!)

 Sooooooo not a happy momma with that number. I'm getting my big ass booty back on track. This morning for breakfast I made me one of those Green Monster smoothies that everyone is chugging!!!


I put 2 big handfuls of spinach, a little over a cup of frozen fruit and this whole little juice bag of coconut water. Then I blended that ish up!!!

(Of course I had to put it in a mason jar cause everything taste better in a mason jar, Duh!)

I love these and I always feel better after getting some good stuff in my body! Hope y'all try them. Now I'm off to squeeze a workout in and clean up around the house. Oh I also was able to order the 10 day Cleanse and some Spark from Advocare. Sooooo excited to do the Cleanse and hopefully get the crap I was putting into my body...OUT!!! Happy Wednesday y'all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment