Saturday, January 21, 2012

Praying for Your Children

Yesterday I received a note in the mail from Ethan's English teacher (5th grade). It wasn't a good note either. He's been struggling in school and he's not the only one. Jonathan has been having problems too (9th grade). Plus he sent me a text talking about not wanting to try-out for baseball. I was so stressed yesterday that a huge knot formed between my shoulders and I poured me a glass of wine (which is not on my diet)!

So what did I do...I sat down and typed "words of wisdom for children having problems in school". Enter. Then an article popped up. Prayer From a Parent's Heart. As soon as I read it, I knew God steered me to this. I plan on sitting down and writing prayers out for all my boys. I hope this helps me and them. Hope y'all go and read this article it's really good. Y'all have a great Saturday!


No comments:

Post a Comment