Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Trying Out Pinterest!

Okay I have one fail and one success story from Pinterest today. Hopefully by now everybody knows about Pinterest! Right?! Well if not you can follow me here!!!

Okay the first thing we tried was this...

Looks cool, right?! So we gathered up the supplies we needed.


THEN I read the whole story. Oops! It was a horrible hoax. I had to break the news to the boys. They were not happy at all. Lesson learned. You NEED to read the pin first before trying! Ha!

Next was this awesome necklace. It's supposed to help athletes with balance and stuff!!


I bought one for Jonathan, since he's about to start his first year of High School baseball (can't believe I just typed that!). He seems to like it. I don't know if it really helps or anything, but at least it looks cool (isn't that whats really important to teenagers anyway)!


So have y'all found anything that works for you (or doesn't) on Pinterest?! Hope y'all are having a great Wednesday!!! Happy Pinning Y'all!!!!

Linking up over at 5 minutes just for me! Check it out!

1 comment:

  1. I'm on the fence. I have added a lot, but haven't done much with it. :(

    ReplyDelete