Friday, February 5, 2010

Yay! Sunshine

Okay with all this rain and crummy weather who couldn't use a little vitamin D. Bring on the Sunshine.

My new bloggy friend Sara over at Everyday Life with the Nevilles gave me this award. So sweet how she brightened up my day with sunshine!!! Thanks girl!




The rules of this award are as follows:


1. Put the logo in my post or within my blog.

2. Pass the award onto 12 fellow bloggers.

3. Link the nominees within my post.

4. Let the nominees know they have received this award by leaving a comment on their blogs.

5. Share the love and link to the person who gave you the award!

I'm passing it along to these lovely bloggers. Go stop by and say hi!!! Happy weekend Y'all!

12 comments:

  1. Thanks lady!

    Hope you have some sunshine there soon! We could use some for sure; it's been snowing ALL day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS!! It did brighten my day!

    Ps... Miley is the cutest dog ever...Oh..My..Word..I could just squeeze her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww thanks girly :0)
    You just soooo brightened my day! I need all the sunshine I can get LOL
    Have a great weekend
    Summer :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the award!

    I'm a new follower from Follow Friday. you can find me blogging here: http://www.couponclippinmommy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!

    Stopping by from Fri Follows - I'm a new follower. Love to have you stop by:
    http://dimes2vines.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for coming by my blog, I'm follwoing from FF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, there! Nice to meet you. 4 boys!!!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awe thanks girl, you're too sweet!!

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    Much love!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for visiting me! what a cute blog you have!!!

    i must say, also, that your name hattie has been suggested several times to us as a potential girl name for our child. ;) it's a family name, too cute. have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww, congratulations! Bloggy awards are so fun! You have a really sweet blog. {grin} I will be back!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your award honey!

    And thank you for passing it along to me! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh thank you so much! That is so nice! :)

    ReplyDelete