My new bloggy friend Katy over at Backwoods Boy and a Fairytale Princess just tagged me to do this "Where will you be in 10 years?" post. I thought it would be fun so here we go...
In ten years...
1. Justin & I will be 40! (Holy crap, I thought this was going to be fun!)
2. Jonathan will either be graduating college or playing "pro" in a sport. (He plays baseball, football, & basketball and is awesome at them all!) Hopefully I will not be a grandmother yet. I have a rule that I have to be over 40 before I have grand kids. All my boys know this!
3. Ethan will be graduating High School! (fingers crossed, j/j)
4. Jaxon will be a teenager! (God help me with this one!)
5. Watching Evan play football! This little guy is made for football. He's solid!!!
6. I hope to be skinny and finally free of this baby weight! (I think 10 years is enough time to do it!)
7. Doing something I love and making $$$ for it!
8. Have all our debt payed off and building wealth! I want to be able to call the Dave Ramsey show and yell, " We're Debt Free!!!"
9. Finally have had my wedding of my dreams, white dress and all!
10. Be happy and healthy! (no just me, but Justin & the boys) This is the most important of them all!!!
Also my other new bloggy friend Maria at Two Hearts Made Four gave me this award...
Thank you girl! I heart your blog too! She has the two cutest little girls. Y'all should go check her out!
Well I'm off to go get the rest of our party supplies and to find a store to make a dinosaur cake! Hope Evan gets in a better mood. He's being a Mr. Cranky Pants this morning! Plus I need to figure out if Jonathan will be able to make his brother's party. He has opening day for baseball and his game is at 5:30. So far it's not looking good, but I'm trying to keep positive about it! Hope y'all have a happy Friday and a great weekend!!!