Saturday, March 27, 2010

A Whole Lotta of Babies!

The reason I was MIA yesterday was because Justin's cousin Melissa came over with her two kiddos. First we all packed in Melissa's car and headed to a mexican restaurant across the street for lunch!


After lunch Melissa had to go help her husband at school with something so I watch the kiddos for her. They had a blast playing together. In one pic it looks like Evan was about to hit Warren upside the head, but he didn't!



Today I getting some laundry done. Then I have to go pic up some beer a gift for tonight. We're going to our friend Crystalle's 30th Birthday Bash!!! Her dad bought a margarita machine for the party. Woohooo, holla!!! Hope y'all have a great Saturday too!

12 comments:

  1. i was ready to call you kate gosselin! have a fun time tonight at the bday bash! happy saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with carissa I was about to call ya kate gosselin too! LOL....am I gonna have to buy you one of those kate gosselin wigs hahahahaha

    That's alot of babies girlY! Have a fun night....
    xoxo
    Summer :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love kiddos pics! The first one with the car seats is too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pictures....What a sweet family...Happy Saturday.....Enjoyed your post....
    Hope you will stop by my place....Tonight I am drawing for three great giveaways.

    Teresa
    http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is such a fun pic of all the kiddos in the car! hope the bday party is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. baaaaaaahaaaaha, beer!!! This post made me smile. The pics were so cute too. Pat yourself on the back~ you SURVIVED!!! ;) xxoo LA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at all those cute kids!!

    Woo hoo! Margarita machine!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you're one busy girl!! They are adorable :-)

    Have a great weekend girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the car pic--how fun!

    And I cannot get over how cute they all are...awwww!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like you had a good weekend! How was the margarita machine? :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yikes...you had your hands full!! Hope you survived. I'm sure the beer and margaritas helped. They always help me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is one crowded van!!! It looks like the kids had fun!

    ReplyDelete