Thursday, March 18, 2010

This How We Wash Our Hair!

This morning we had waffles for breakfast. Evan got syrup all in his hair. It was a mess, but he figured out a way to get it out all on his own...


I guess this is the new way we wash our hair around here...with the dogs water!!!

I'm so happy. This morning I went to pick up Jonathan for what's left of Spring Break. Right now they're in the garage putting together this bowling game and so far they're getting along. No fights. We'll just see how long this last! Fingers crossed!!! I also found out Justin got tickets for the theater on Sunday. I'm so excited. I love going! We're seeing South Pacific. So now I need to figure out when I can go and find my something purdy to wear!!! Hope y'all enjoy this beautiful day and have a happy Thursday!!!

6 comments:

  1. My two year old came in my bedroom yesterday with wet hair. I said Riley why is your hair all wet? She said, Cause I took a sprite shower in the kitchen. Kids are innovative if nothing else. She had really dumped the can of sprite out on top of her head it was every where.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! That is too funny! I love it! So adorable!

    Hope you have a great Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just laughed right out loud! Girl that is Ha-larious! Boys will be boys! Hahahahahaha

    How fun to get tickets to the theater to see South Pacific....Good luck on finding something purdy to wear! You will have to post pics!!

    Have a Happy Thursday
    Summer :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. he's a genius. so presh. why haven't i thought of that before??!! have fun seeing south pacific!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL That is hilarious!! My son had a fascination with the dog water too when he was that age! I wrote a few posts about his dog water and toilet water fascinations last year. It brings back some funny memories for me! thanks!

    ReplyDelete