Monday, January 25, 2010

Birthday Parties & Colds

Saturday afternoon we went to our friend Suzanne's little boy Tristen's 6th birthday party. The boys had fun. They had a moonwalk, popcorn machine and played a balloon/dart game.


The funniest things was Evan trying to tear the bows of the presents! For some unknown reason the kid hates bows. He screams until he removes all the bows. He was a blast during Christmas time.


After the party we dropped the boys off at Justin's parents house. We then grabbed a bite to eat (of course it was Mexican food). Then we went to our friend Stephanie's house for a small get together for her birthday. Her birthday is the 14th which is the day after mine, but lucky girl turned 29! We had fun laughing & playing pictionary! I got her a beautiful bouquet of red garden roses and a barbie balloon! The barbie on the balloon reminded me of Stephanie with her long blond hair!


Sunday I woke up fine. Then I went to take a shower to get ready to go pick up the kiddos. As soon as I got out of the shower I started to feel like crap-ola! I think I caught Jaxon & Jonathan's cold. Basically I stayed in bed all day after I picked them up. Evan was a good boy and took an extra long nap for his momma! This morning poor Ethan woke up with it, so he stayed home from school. I think the problem is the weather. It gets cold then warm and then rainy and cold again. No wonder we can't kick this! I'm trying to rest as much as possible because tonight Justin and I are going to the Rocket's basketball game. I had gotten him tickets for Christmas and they're fifth row. Wooohoooo! I'll be sure to take a ton of pictures. Well I'm off to drink some more OJ! Hope y'all had a great weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Wow sounds like a fun weekend until ya caught the cold! Hope you start feeling better soon!
    Summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Domesticated Diva! I love it! Hey, I'd be glad to share some red hots with ya....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum, Mexican food?? My fave! Your weekend sounded like a blast--until the dreaded "C" word came around :(

    I hate how colds just appear out of nowhere. Seriously, why do they do that?

    And have fun at the game--5th row?! Amazing seats!

    ReplyDelete