Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Go Rockets!

Last night I guess you could say Justin and I had a date night. We took and dropped the boys off at Justin's parents house. I felt bad because we had to tell them that Ethan could not play outside because he had to stay home from school yesterday with that lovely cold we all had.
First we went and ate at Papasitos. Yes another Mexican restaurant. I told y'all I could eat Mexican food every night! Ha! Luckily we didn't have to pay for the meal. We used gift certificates that we got for Christmas.


Then we were off to the Rockets game. I got Justin tickets for Christmas. The seats were so amazing. It was so neat to see the players up close. They were giants. We even went to the bar area and Yao Ming walked past us. He had to duck so he wouldn't hit his head on the ceiling. It was crazy. Justin caught a t-shirt that they threw out into the stands too! We were even on TV (well I think we were. they boys said they saw us)! The only bad thing was that the Rockets lost.


We had a great date night! Now we're just enjoying Justin's last day off before he has to go back to work tomorrow. Booooooo!

5 comments:

  1. What a fun date nite! Pappasito's and NBA? Yes please!

    I heart Pappasito's--we haven't had it in forever...yum. I need to get to Texas to have some :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like ya'll had a great time and GREAT seats....did he catch a signed Jersey?? That would be Awesome if he did LOL!

    My hubby loves him some Mexican food too! Like he could eat it all the time and the only kind I like is taco bell which really isn't real mexican food LOL!

    Summer :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! We use to always go to Rockets games when we lived in Houston!!! They are a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for date night!!! I bet it's nice to get away for a night!

    ReplyDelete