Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Birthday Weekend

Well my birthday was back on the 13th, but my brother in-law and his girlfriend had a party for me at their house this past Saturday! We had a blast! They made me some cupcakes...They looked so yummy, but I forgot to have one.


They got me a little birthday headband with candles on it, but it was a little to small and started to give me a headache so I had to take it off!


They also got a foam finger that everyone took pictures with.


I got some cute cards and a beautiful necklace from our friends Llyod and Adriel. Adriel told me Lloyd picked it out himself. Ha!


The best part was that after everyone sang me happy birthday (luckily the house didn't burn down w/ all those candles) they all attacked me with silly string. I even woke up the next morning with it still in my hair!


Thanks everyone for an awesome 30th birthday!!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had fun! Happy Birthday....
    LOL about the silly string....
    Summer :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Happy 30th, hun! What a great party!!

    I lol'd about everyone taking their pic w/the foam finger! Haha!

    ReplyDelete