Friday, January 22, 2010

Show Us Your Life

Today over a Kelly's Korner she is having a Show Us Where You Shop post. I used to shop at the mall all the time, but ever since I had the boys I barely go there once a year! I do most of my shopping at Target and almost always on clearance. Man I sound like a cheap-o! I also found a great pair of jeans at Sears that I love. They're the Sears brand Canyon Blues. I got them in lightly faded and dark wash. Plus I got them on black Friday for $7.98 a pair!

I love funky jewelry too. I'm always on the look out for that everywhere I go. You never know when you'll find a treasure! Like just last week I was shopping at Michael's (the craft store) with my mom and came across this awesome owl necklace. I've been trying to find one that wasn't expensive and I was able to get this one for only $2!!!

(My owl necklace modeled by my lovely friend Kristen.)

So basically you can say that I like to shop everywhere and anywhere, but I do prefer to shop in-store that way I can see, feel and try on what I'm buying!!!

3 comments:

  1. I go to Target for most of my shopping too. When you have little kids it is next to impossible to go to the mall and look for clothes.
    Fun necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girly,
    I love me some Target LOL! What a cool necklace :0)

    I am all about the $1.00 bin there.... I just bought some cool stuff for V-Day....

    Michael is like my fav craft store.... I scrapbook sooo I am always in there....

    Summer :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think i need to use you for shopping inspiration-i am terrible at looking for deals...but i am getting better (which makes my husband very happy-haha!)
    thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete