Friday, January 15, 2010

Show Us Your Life

Today on Kelly's Korner:Show Us Your Life, she is talking about diet and exercise. Well right now my exercise routine basically consist of this...



Chasing these two around all day. Then after hours and on weekends you throw in two more. Then there's cleaning and grocery shopping. I think this all counts as exercise and no one better tell me different unless the have 4 boys or more!

All kidding aside. I need to get healthier and lose a whole lot of weight. Last week I asked the nurse at the doctor's office if their scale was broken. Yikes!

My problem seems to be motivation. I need to get my big butt in gear. I have all the equipment. I just need to use it. It is just so hard to find time with all the craziness going on around here. Plus it's hard to do the elliptical with a 13 month old screaming at you! Oh how I wish I was a morning person so I could wake up at 5:30 (wowzzer that's early) to get it done before everyone wakes up. Maybe I just need to try it and follow through. You know what they say, "it takes 21 days of doing something to start a habit." Please help a momma out. If y'all have any advice I'd love to hear it!

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl...just saw your comment and thought I would let you know that the sauce is KILLER over pasta too.

    have a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for commenting!! Your little boys are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete