Thursday, January 28, 2010

Blah, Blah, Blah

That's how I feel. I have the blahs! I don't want to do anything. We went to Wal-mart this morning to get eggs, milk and juice. I also had to pick up some cat food and dog food for our new puppy we're getting her tonight or tomorrow. Also I went to get some basketball shorts for Ethan and they had none! I couldn't believe it! I guess I'll hit up Target some time this weekend.

You might be wondering why I need to buy Ethan basketball shorts...well Justin signed him up for the local league last night and his first practice is tonight. I hope he does well and that he hasn't inherited his mother's clumsiness!

I just put Evan down for his nap and I think I might take one myself. Maybe I can sleep off the blahs; so I can get this dirty, unorganized house done!

2 comments:

  1. I went to WalMart too!
    A new puppy is fun, can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! A new puppy?! Isabella has been asking for one. I told her when Maddie starts walking we'll get a puppy.

    And totally understand the blahs...I had them earlier this month and they suck. Hoping you can do something for YOU and feel better sweetie!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete